URBANA, Ill. – Mark your calendars for the 2015 University of Illinois Corn & Soybean Classics.
The upcoming meetings will mark the 18th year of the Classics. Aaron Hager, U of I Extension weed specialist, said this year’s program will continue the tradition of providing clientele with the most current and timely information related to crop production, marketing, and pest management.
The dates and meeting locations for the 2015 Corn & Soybean Classics are:
- January 7- Par-A-Dice Hotel, Peoria
- January 8 - iWireless Center, Moline
- January 9 - Kishwaukee College, Malta
- January 12 - Crowne Plaza, Springfield
- January 13 - I Hotel and Conference Center, Champaign
- January 14 - Holiday Inn, Mt. Vernon